Thursday, August 31, 2006

What about me?

Dear Daddy,

I miss you. I have no one to kiss in between my bites of food. Mom took us to the creek the other day. On the walk Bo kept riding his bike really fast off of the sidewalk onto the grass. I laughed so hard every time. You don't even know how funny my brother is, Dad---he can really get me laughing. He wanted to ride in the stroller with me after about a mile--he was tired. I really can't be bothered by weak 3 year old boys, so I pretty much let him have it about crowding me on my mobile throne.

While we were at the creek, a stepped in a pile of red ants and they totally attacked my hand and both of my feet. My little hand is covered in bites. I didn't even cry, which always sort of perplexes Mom. What she forgets is, I'm 2/3 fire-ant myself. I AM what those dumb ants aspire to be. 100% fire, 75%ant. They can't touch me with their measly stings that swell my hand and cause little puss-filled bumps all over my hand. I'm better than that.

I love tromping around the house between rooms. Today I helped mom with laundry. She was folding up some clothes and I took them from the basket and put them in the dryer. I'm just helpful like that. Well, Bo is whining for mom to come lay with him and Mom's afraid he'll bother me, so I'm signing off.
Love you daddy,
AveryKate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home